See what Explorer can do with text data in this industry
Here are examples of instant insights from analyzing public text data using Gavagai Explorer
- Kum & Go’s app too buggy to even open
- Is Sheetz wait time becoming an issue?
- Review analysis of Pilot Flying J indicates a poor discount policy
- Tesla, the company that changed the automotive market | Earth Day
- Is SL’s journey going forward or backward?
- The customer service issues of Discount Tire
- Should AutoZone take a look at their receipt management?
- Customers don’t see much of Biffa’s award-winning customer service
- A quick analysis of 640 reviews show Pep Boys’ mediocrity
- Quick analysis of 286 reviews about QBE Car Insurance shows a lack of communication
- Analysis of 9 000 reviews shows that Glovo needs to hurry up
- Analysis of 409 reviews reveal that Addison Lee seems to like overcharging their customers
- Analysis of 563 reviews indicate that Metromile’s mileage overcharge is fueling conflict
- Analysis of 4 998 Bolt reviews show that they’re not always fast as lightning
- Analyzing 2 257 reviews about Getaround indicates there is a risk for extra charges
- Analysis of 1 200 reviews shows that Lalamove delivery app can’t guarantee delivery
- Analysis of Lyft 4 585 reviews about the all so troubling ridesharing company
- We analyzed 20 000 reviews about the Grab app
- Analyzing 295 reviews about the Kangaroo Cabs app shows dissatisfaction with booking cabs
- Analyzing 7 032 reviews about the Gett app shows dissatisfaction with customer service
- Analyzing 172 reviews about Taxi.eu shows booking issues
- Summary of 4 441 reviews on BikeTiresDirect.com
- We analyzed 513 reviews about the Uber app
- Quick Review analysis about Sydney Trains
- Quick Summary of 241 Reviews about Volkswagen
- Analysis of 1 340 Reviews About Norwegian Air
- Aggregated reviews from Polish travelers with LOT Airlines
Get Started for Free
Learn about our AI-powered text analysis tool in a Personal Demo.
Then get a Free Trial to test-run Gavagai Explorer using your own data.