Become a shopaholic’s dream,
with cutting-edge customer insights
Making shoppers happy using Gavagai Analytics
Competition in the retail space is fierce – but when you know exactly what matters most you’ll be able to win hearts and minds of shoppers everywhere
Se Explorer in action
Here are examples of instant insights from analyzing public text data about retail using Gavagai Explorer
One very helpful thing is that shoppers are now more willing than ever to send feedback about your store or shopping experience. That open ended text where customers give you their top of mind is where a lot of customer experience gains can be found.
Consistently reading and analyzing all the texts is very difficult to do. In a perfect world you would have asked a survey specifying every aspect of your business so you would never get surprised in the open ended text, but that is not possible.
Get Started for Free
Learn about our AI-powered text analysis tool in a Personal Demo.
Then get a Free Trial to test-run Gavagai Explorer using your own data.
AI-powered insights into your shopping experience
With Gavagai Explorer you can ask an open ended question and read all the open ended answers to start understanding what the most important topics from your customers are, all in a simple to use web tool.
Analysts in retail industries are leveraging their text data to improve satisfaction across all channels. When they analyze all the texts they can start to see trends, verify hypothesis, and discover completely new topics for stakeholders to focus on.
When you analyze all the texts in Explorer, you can start to see trends, verify hypotheses, and discover completely new areas for stakeholders to focus on.
More shopping experiences instantly analyzed with Explorer
- Pros and cons with ordering jewelry online
- Analysis of 12 940 Carousel Checks reviews
- We analyzed 1 968 reviews on Macs4u.com
- Can excellent customer service compensate for wrinkled clothes?
- Apple’s downward trend according to customer reviews
- How Gumbies is getting great reviews on Trustpilot with recycled shoes
- How iTailor is tailoring their future in the niche online fashion market
- Is ShirtSpace’s customer service really unbeatable?
- Rainbow Shops: A successful adaption from physical stores to online presence
- Everyone loves pearls for presents! 5 927 reviews on The Pearl Source
- Summarizing 8 172 reviews about Queensboro
- Analysis of 1 269 Lush reviews
- We analyzed 1 647 reviews about HP’s 23,8-inch IPS Monitor
- We analyzed 3 236 reviews on Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- We analyzed 3 014 reviews about Amazons Elements baby wipes
- We analyzed 7 223 reviews about Shoedazzle
- We analyzed 2 159 reviews about Apple’s AirPods
- We analyzed 2 482 reviews about Super Smash Bros
- We analyzed 12 046 reviews about a mobile screen protectors
- We analyzed 6 249 reviews about Custom Ink
- We analyzed 7 949 reviews about Long Tall Sally
- Quick analysis of 789 about Max Factor FaceFinity
- Review analysis on Ailun’s screen protector
- We analyzed 4 312 reviews about Tesco
- We analyzed 9 678 reviews about Alibaba
- We analyzed 1 175 reviews about Oral-B Pro 8000
- We analyzed 18 240 reviews about Jenson USA
- We analyzed 1 093 reviews about Uniqlo’s flagship store
- Summary of 4 441 reviews on BikeTiresDirect.com
- Analysis of 9 870 Etsy reviews shows unhappiness with sellers and updates
- Analyzing 2 029 reviews about Gym Direct fitness store
- We analyzed 2 200 reviews about Apple.com
- Analyzing 476 reviews about Magento eCommerce
- Analyzing 18 227 employee reviews about Best Buy
- We analyzed 542 reviews about H&M on New York’s 5th Avenue
- Summary of 21 598 reviews on Pharmacy First
- Analysis of 5 647 reviews about Amazon.com
- Quick Summary of 264 Reviews on Bosch UK
- Aggregated Polish reviews for Komputronik S.A. – Our Analysis