Become a shopaholic’s dream,
with cutting-edge customer insights
Making shoppers happy using Gavagai Analytics
Competition in the retail space is fierce – but when you know exactly what matters most you’ll be able to win hearts and minds of shoppers everywhere
See Explorer in action
Here are examples of instant insights from analyzing public text data about retail using Gavagai Explorer
One very helpful thing is that shoppers are now more willing than ever to send feedback about your store or shopping experience. That open ended text where customers give you their top of mind is where a lot of customer experience gains can be found.
Consistently reading and analyzing all the texts is very difficult to do. In a perfect world you would have asked a survey specifying every aspect of your business so you would never get surprised in the open ended text, but that is not possible.
Get Started for Free
Learn about our AI-powered text analysis tool in a Personal Demo.
Then get a Free Trial to test-run Gavagai Explorer using your own data.
AI-powered insights into your shopping experience
With Gavagai Explorer you can ask an open ended question and read all the open ended answers to start understanding what the most important topics from your customers are, all in a simple to use web tool.
Analysts in retail industries are leveraging their text data to improve satisfaction across all channels. When they analyze all the texts they can start to see trends, verify hypothesis, and discover completely new topics for stakeholders to focus on.
When you analyze all the texts in Explorer, you can start to see trends, verify hypotheses, and discover completely new areas for stakeholders to focus on.
More shopping experiences instantly analyzed with Explorer
- Analysis of 4 009 reviews suggests Arnold Busck can not hold on to a winning concept
- Analysis of 4 469 reviews suggests Chemist Direct discovered their golden formula
- Analysis of 418 reviews shows that apart from focusing on looks, Ulta Beauty could be in need of some soul searching
- We analyzed 1 679 reviews about Kohl’s: they could actually be stealing their customers’ time
- Analysis of 341 reviews shows that when it comes to customer service, Bed Bath & Beyond may have thrown in the towel
- Analysis of 237 reviews shows TJ Maxx’s flawed strategy to improve
- Customers wait for someone to pick up the phone but JCPenney is the historical company that seems to have lost track of time
- Waiting for a call from Best Buy, the experiences of 2 856 customers
- Analysis of 668 reviews shows Foot Locker’s adjustment to market changes
- Analysis of 4 226 reviews suggests H&M is trailing behind
- Review analysis of PuppySpot shows that they put up sick puppies for sale
- Quick review analysis of Kwik Trip
- Review analysis of Bestseller suggests they leave their customers dissatisfied for increased profit
- Going undercover was a good move by Modell’s Sporting Goods
- Irritated customers complain about canceled orders, a summary of 425 reviews about Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Review analysis shows that customers get rude treatment from Kroger managers
- Analysis of 1 943 Aldi reviews shows that customers feel like they are a nuisance
- Analysis of 9 000 reviews show that Snapdeal needs to snap out of it: stop dealing with duplicates
- We analyzed 5 121 reviews that imply that ASDA, could be in need of a more organized customer service
- We analyzed 630 reviews that indicate that Toys”R”Us customer care is childish
- Analyzing 621 reviews about Rangemaster shows dissatisfaction with the engineers
- Analysis of 407 reviews shows that Costco doesn’t want to be held accountable for delays: not their problem?
- Analysis of 4 985 reviews show invalid coupon codes annoy the customers of Nebraska Furniture Mart
- Adidas have received surprisingly bad reviews
- Analysis of 1 066 reviews show that Wayfair USA make their customers pay for their mistakes
- Analysis of 1001 Hobbies shows lack of information for customers
- Analyzing 648 reviews about Casper reveals there is a strong smell from the mattresses
- Analyzing 775 reviews about Gametime shows lacking communication
- Analyzing 1 120 Minted reviews indicates 2019 was a tough year
- Analyzing 5 750 Harry’s reviews gives a clear message – reduce plastic waste!
- Analyzing 3 429 reviews about Spartoo indicates there is a problem with wrong sizes
- Our analysis of 6 279 Groupon reviews shows a company that is hard to reach
- Analyzing 1 254 reviews about Poshmark might explain why people are closing their accounts
- Analysis of 9 000 reviews shows that Depop needs to get the message: user experience design is crucial for success
- Analysis of 8 845 reviews shows that Redbubble may need to stop living in their own bubble
- Analysis of 2 647 reviews show that Graze needs to make their healthy lifestyle concept worthwhile
- Analysis of OpenSky’s shows that their customer service is not adequate according to Play Store Reviewers
- Analyzing 1 935 reviews about Birchbox might give an answer to why people choose to cancel their subscriptions
- Analysis 3 885 reviews about the JD Sports App shows that the app keeps crashing
- Review Analysis suggests that Swagtron makes its customers wait to return defective products
- Analysis of SingleCare shows the disappointment with the discounts
- Analysis of 8 998 reviews shows that PupSocks needs to step up
- Analysis of 1 860 reviews shows that Park Seed Company needs to improve product quality: trouble in paradise?
- Analysis of 6 506 reviews shows that Book Depository’s international free shipping would mean the world to their customers
- Analysis of 526 iHerb reviews reveals the need to be more transparent with their customers
- Analysis of 601 reviews reveal that MassGenie is not able to grant its customers’ wishes
- Analysis of 1 000 The Insole Store reviews indicates questionable sizes
- Analysis of 496 reviews shows that Candy Club’s subscription box isn’t that sweet
- Analysis of Chewy reviews show that they cover up their flaws by sending flowers
- Analysis of 434 reviews is about to reveal Victoria’s Secret: it’s pricey to be an unhappy customer
- Analysis of 553 reviews shows that Capillus needs to untangle some major issues
- Analysis of 1 131 reviews reveal that Target is making its customers expect less and pay more
- Analysis of 3 410 reviews shows that SeatGeek needs to answer their calls
- Analysis of 642 reviews reveal that Il Makiage free trial is expensive
- Analysis of 674 reviews reveal that Primark can ruin your day: where is the love?
- Flowers delivered late: A summary of 1 660 reviews about Globalrose.com
- Analyzing 1 544 reviews about SkinStore shows unhappiness with the shipping process
- Analyzing 2 082 reviews about Teleflora shows poor quality
- Review analysis of Event Decor Direct indicates that customers’ items are missing
- Analysis of 2 643 reviews about FaceSocks shows uncaring attitude towards customers
- Analysis of 8 856 Missguided reviews shows that they need to have a more customer-friendly approach
- Analysis of 1 660 Naked Wines’ reviews shows that customers feel mislead by vouchers
- Analysis of 1 380 Mango reviews shows customer unhappiness with refunds
- Review analysis of Caseable indicates disappearing orders
- Analyzing 1 471 reviews about Slomin’s shows a lack of information regarding contract length
- Analyzing 4 421 reviews about Blooms Today shows unreliable deliveries
- Analyzing 2 081 reviews about Gravity Blanket shows expensive returns
- Analysis of 1 380 Zara reviews shows bad customer experience with the staff
- Analysis of 8 970 Tobi reviews shows the need for an improved return policy
- Analyzing 4 997 reviews shows The Bouqs Company delivers wilted flowers.
- Analysis of 1 184 reviews about BenQ shows poor lamp quality
- Reviews Analysis of Vapes Society Supply shows customer unhappiness with customer support
- Review analysis of Pillowcompany indicates a lacking customer service
- Analysis of 1 329 Crown and Paw reviews indicates poor customer service
- Analysis of 655 reviews implies that Caden Lane’s customers pay too much for too low quality
- Analyzing 1 371 reviews about RoyalDesign shows long waiting times
- We analyzed 1 420 reviews about Whistle
- Customers seem unhappy with the NutriBullet High-Speed Blender
- Customers happy with Crutchfield’s delivery
- Is the Magic Bullet Blender’s function hampered?
- Is store credit ruining GOAT’s reputation?
- Customers are happy with Jack Black Face Moisturizer
- Analysis of 1 057 Lucchese reviews shows appreciation for craftsmanship
- Analysis of 7 417 KILLSTAR reviews shows what customers appreciate
- We analyzed 4 788 reviews about Nintendo Switch
- Display2go review analysis show declining grades
- Analysis of 8 000 ASOS app reviews show that the user happiness is fading
- Huggies review analysis implies customer disappointment regarding package size
- Our analysis of 1 290 reviews made us wonder about Construction Gear’s shipping time: What’s taking so long?
- I sent an email but never got one back! A summary of 669 reviews about Premier Dead Sea USA
- Analyzing 5 857 Rug Doctor reviews indicates dirty machines that smell
- Analysis of 405 reviews for ShineOn shows dissatisfaction with the product quality
- Analysis of 5 131 Filippo Loreti reviews shows increased waiting times
- OFFICE offers nice shoes – on a bad website
- Analyzing 6 641 Springer Shop reviews shows customers are receiving confusing emails.
- Analysis of 759 reviews for Road Runner Sports shows a lack of communication
- Analysis of Electronic Arts’ makes us ask: Why do people hate EA?
- We analyzed 7 572 reviews about H&M’s app
- We analyzed 4 595 reviews about Oral B White 7 000 electric toothbrush
- We analyzed 1 189 reviews about Creedmoor Sports