Explore – Analyze – Get Insights
Understand what thousands think in a matter of minutes
Explore what all your customers are saying in their own language. Upload your texts – in Excel or CSV format – and start getting results immediately. You don’t have to be a data scientist to work with the latest AI-driven analysis. Get actionable insights from hundreds of thousands of feedback texts in minutes.
Unstructured text data is hard to analyze
With increasing data volumes in varying languages across many channels, it is difficult to stay in touch with what your customers want and feel.
Automated text analysis often requires extensive technical skills
Previous attempts automating this analysis have been expensive and cumbersome to use. With Gavagai Explorer, even a non-expert can be productive within minutes.
Manual analysis is expensive and error-prone
It is difficult to ensure quality and consistency in complex projects with multiple languages, which may cause lost revenue or even losing a project.
All the features needed for advanced text analytics
Save and re-use
A model of analysis can be saved for future use, for example, if you want to monitor trends in the answers to similar questions over time.
Discover key topics in the texts
Gavagai Explorer lets you discover topics automatically - there is no need to pre-define them. You can modify the topics that the system suggests and even add new ones.
A wider range of sentiments
Gavagai Explorer defines not only Positivity and Negativity in the texts, but even Love, Fear, Hate, Violence, Desire and Skepticism.
Here’s how it works
1. Upload your texts
Upload a .CSV or Excel file with your survey responses, reviews, or support ticket texts, in any of 46 languages.
Up to 250 000 texts of any length. Include as many extra columns as you want (date, age, gender, store ID etc.)
If you don’t have your own text data, Explorer can scrape online reviews from 50+ sites!
2. Easily adapt the AI model
Forget Black-box technology! Explorer automatically generates topics, topic sentiment, and topics’ impact on NPS. But you can easily refine the model to fit your specific product or industry
3. View and share results in an interactive dashboard
Analysis results are visualized in an interactive dashboard that lets you drill down into topics and correlations to get new insights.
When you’re finished, get a sharing link for your stakeholders or clients – all they need is the link to view the analysis results!
4. Export and develop
Explorer also lets you export your results in raw data form, so you can process them in Excel, Bi solutions and more.
You can also save the analysis model and apply it to similar surveys or projects in the future.
The Explorer Pricing & Features
Custom amount of credits/month
Custom amount of projects slots
Additional enterprise features
are available at additional cost.
Please contact us for more information.
- Buy extra credits at any time
- Bought credits never expire
- Individual user account
- Excel and CSV support for text input
- Native support for 46 languages
- Analyze one language in each project
- Filters for multiple variables
- Export results to several formats
- Theme wheels visualization
- Sentiment analysis including positivity, negativity, love, hate, fear, skepticism, violence, desire.
- Summarization of texts
- Explorer API access
- Append text to existing project
- Keep several projects in your account
- Unlimited creation and deletion of projects within each slot
- Project slots in the manager account are available to all managed accounts
- Create your own sentiment types using a powerful tool
- Save a project as a model to reuse in other projects
- Upload Excel file with model
- Change the behaviour of standard sentiments
- Add to or remove from standard sentiments
- Apply custom sentiments to one or several projects
- Enable automatic modification of topics when data is added to a project
- Ngram topic terms containing your specified term will be added automatically
- Email notification of modified topics
- Get data from various sources
- Use the data to analyze in Explorer
- Example sources: Google, TripAdvisor, Trustpilot
- Synchronize from one language to another
- Automatic translations of terms from one project to another
- Share synchronized model with team members
- Share model with another user
- Manage many user accounts from one main account
- Centralize billing to one account
- Share credits accross all accounts
- Use the Gavagai API (developer.gavagai.se) with your custom concepts
- Monthly e-invoice available
- Annual pre-paid invoicing available
How to determine the plan I need?
Gavagai Explorer is a pay-as-you-go web based service; you only pay for what you use. To simplify paying for Explorer we offer automated subscriptions that renew each month and that you can pause and resume as necessary.
In Explorer you put the texts you want to analyze into a project. Each text is typically a review, a piece of user feedback or similar. A project should contain all relevant texts for one survey question, or all the reviews for one app, or whatever your data is about.
There are three aspects to paying for Explorer:
- Which features do you need? Look in the price list below and choose either Subscription or Enterprise. We add new features continuously mostly to the plans.
- How many texts do you need to analyze? Each plan includes a number of credits each month (analyzing one text requires one credit) and you can purchase extra credits at any time. Credits never expire.
- How many concurrent projects do you want to run in your account? Each account allows for a number of concurrent projects or “project slots”. In each slot you can create, analyze, and then delete any number of projects, one after another. If you need to analyze several projects concurrently you will need several project slots
Do credits expire?
No, as long as your account is active, the credits roll over to the next month.
Gavagai Explorer saves us a lot of time since the tool efficiently creates us themes on the most reoccuring comments. This allows us to focus on other tasks to improve our own customers’ experience and provides us a stable and sound process in that the task of thematising these comments is more reliable and validated than if we were to perform the task manually.
CEO, Great Place to Work SwedenGreat Place to Work - Employee and HR Consulting Company
Gavagai’s automated analysis allows us to scale our operations and brings considerable value to our customers, where we combine it with our own expertise in areas such as Reputation and Customer Experience. Gavagai Explorer is unique in providing support for all Nordic languages as well as most other relevant languages. Kantar Sifo sees Gavagai as a long term partner and together we will continue to develop and deliver market leading analytics and insights in a rapidly changing market.
Business Area Director Kantar SifoKANTAR - Leading Market Research company
With Gavagai, we are able to automate much of the analytical work that was previously done manually through hand coding of the data. Because of this we can collect larger quantitative volumes of qualitative data and still complete the analytical work in a timely and efficient manner.
CEO at ProtobrandProtobrand - Market Research Company
Senior Consultant, ARTD ConsultantsARTD Consultants - Government and Consumer Research Firm
The tool allows them to get a clear sense of what themes are arising from the data, the size of each theme and sentiment attributed to this. The time it takes our analysts to get a result from this data has greatly reduced due to the Gavagai Explorer.
Senior Insights Executive, Paddy Power BetfairPaddyPower - Gaming company